Saturday 1 March 2014

Look out for it...take it


Soul food: 1 Co 10:13-There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it.

1 Co 10:13

Have you ever felt yourself slipping? Like you were fighting a temptation that was surely going to swallow you

Do you know the feeling of wanting something so bad, even though you know its a sin and might destroy you,  yet you want it so much that you are sure you cant walk away?

The bible says in James, 1:13 and 14 Let no man say when he is tempted, I am tempted of God: for God cannot be tempted with evil, neither tempteth he any man: But every man is tempted, when he is drawn away of his own lust, and enticed.
 

Temptation comes from our desires but the bible says in 1st Corinthians 10:13 that God will always provide a way of escape. He will give you a way out. Even though God does not tempt us, he will help us.

Call God today and let him open a door to save you from yourself. When he provides the way please take it. He will give you all the strength you need.

 

God Bless

 

Prayer for Today

Dear God,

Maker of heaven and earth and dedicated father. I commit myself to your care Lord. I trust that you will make a way of escape so that temptations that I cannot bear do not take a hold of me. I speak to my situation and command it to align with your will for my life oh Lord. Lord please forgive me my sins as I forgive those who have hurt me. Please help me take hold of your hand as you lead me through life and out of danger in Jesus name. I will not be blinded by my desires Lord, I take the way of escape when God brings it, in Jesus name. Your word says that you do not tempt anyone and that we are all tempted by our desires and lusts. Lord, I cannot deny this. Lord I thank you because of the confidence I have from this word that you will not let me be tempted beyond my will and ability. Please Lord whenever I am tempted help me to recognize and take your way of escape. Just like Moses looked up and saw the ram, please work a miracle to help me escape destruction in Jesus Name. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment