Sunday 23 March 2014

In darkness, speak light

Just because something is happening to you does not mean it is God's will for you. The fact that something has happened to you a certain number of times does not mean God cannot or will not solve it.
We must trust God's word and not our circumstances. We must beleive God over our experiences. And Guard our hearts against doubt.
If you have asked God for something and gotten peace in your heart that he has answered you. The next time that situation comes dont take it as a hit on your faith.  Dont be convinced that its not done.
Use your sheild of faith. Dont doubt God. Change your circumstances with his word. Speak the word over those circumstances,  go to a quiet place if you have to. Say God I choose to beleive you over my circumstance. Then declare his word over that circumstance and situation. Remember your sheild of faith is to quench the fiery darts of the devil. Faith comes by hearing and hearing by the word if God.
So using your sheild of Faith starts with getting Gods word. Finding peace in what God said in his word concerning you of your situation. Then saying it over and over, meditating on it untill it produces faith. Then use that faith to block any contrary voices or situations.  Hallelujah.
Resist the devil! He will flee. That's Gods word.
Dont forget to use your Sheild of faith when things seem to be going haywire. Dont doubt God or his power. Change your circumstances with his word
Speak truth and lies will flee
Speak light for darkness cannot comprehend or overcome it
Victory is ours, lets live.
Hallelujah
God has everything you need covered here are some prayers to help when you dont know what to pray:
PERSONALIZE THESE WORDS OF GOD TO YOURSELF. Change 'thee' to 'your name' and dont just read them, pray, proclaim and claim them. HALLELUYAH
Praise our Powerful God.
Psalms  93:1 The LORD reigneth, he is clothed with majesty; the LORD is clothed with strength, wherewith he hath girded himself: the world also is stablished, that it cannot be moved.  93:2 Thy throne is established of old: thou art from everlasting.  93:4 The LORD on high is mightier than the noise of many waters, yea, than the mighty waves of the sea.
Thank you oh Lord, I ask that you forgive me my sins and I let go of all who have hurt me.
When you are nervous about what to say or when you want to give advice:
Isaiah  50:4 The Lord GOD hath given me the tongue of the learned, that I should know how to speak a word in season to him that is weary: he wakeneth morning by morning, he wakeneth mine ear to hear as the learned.
When it feels like something isnt right:
Isaiah  54:17 No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD.
Dont be worried even when you need help from HNIs:
Isaiah 49:22 Thus saith the Lord GOD, Behold, I will lift up mine hand to the Gentiles, and set up my standard to the people: and they shall bring thy sons in their arms, and thy daughters shall be carried upon their shoulders.  49:23 And kings shall be thy nursing fathers, and their queens thy nursing mothers: they shall bow down to thee with their face toward the earth, and lick up the dust of thy feet; and thou shalt know that I am the LORD: for they shall not be ashamed that wait for me.
When you feel you might be under spiritual attack also to pray for your children:
Isaiah  49:24 Shall the prey be taken from the mighty, or the lawful captive delivered?  49:25 But thus saith the LORD, Even the captives of the mighty shall be taken away, and the prey of the terrible shall be delivered: for I will contend with him that contendeth with thee, and I will save thy children.
Job  5:12 He disappointeth the devices of the crafty, so that their hands cannot perform their enterprise.
Every single day/No shame has a right to come your way. Commit your way to God with this and cast your cares on him. Use this to resist and defeat things the ememy tried to bring to shame you. To resist fear. To build your faith. Halleluyah.
Isaiah  50:7 For the Lord GOD will help me; therefore shall I not be confounded: therefore have I set my face like a flint, and I know that I shall not be ashamed.  50:8 He is near that justifieth me; who will contend with me? let us stand together: who is mine adversary? let him come near to me.  50:9 Behold, the Lord GOD will help me; who is he that shall condemn me? lo, they all shall wax old as a garment; the moth shall eat them up.  50:10 Who is among you that feareth the LORD, that obeyeth the voice of his servant, that walketh in darkness, and hath no light? let him trust in the name of the LORD, and stay upon his God.
Revelation  13:10 He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.
Lord I receive these promises into my life in Jesus Name. Let your Kingdom come and your awesome will be done on the earth in Jesus Name.  Amen.
Remember, theres so much more where that came from. Read God's word, never doubt it and when the enemy tries to step your way push him back and gain territory by subjecting your circumstances to Gods word and commaning them to obey the one who has all power and whose word can NEVER be broken. Have faith in his word. Amen

3 comments:

  1. God bless you for sharing this! You don't know what extent this has done good to me! Please don't stop posting stuff! There is soo much deposited inside you. Don't hold back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. God bless you for sharing this! You don't know what extent this has done good to me! Please don't stop posting stuff! There is soo much deposited inside you. Don't hold back!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, this is an insipration just like you are. Thank you

      Delete