Saturday 26 January 2013

Do not agree

Do not let the devil convince you that he can attack you because you did or that.
At every point in time, put on the whole armor of God and hold up your shield of faith, knowing that there are no orphans of God; only children.

Never stop praying, studying the word, worshiping and speaking in tongues. No matter what has happened, proclaim your rights as a Child of God because you are righteous, by the blood of Jesus, that washes away ALL sin.

No devil can condemn or judge you and say, "She has been mean today, so I have a right to attack her." No. The enemy only tries to attack your faith, by putting your sin before you to build guilt. And if your faith is tied to your 'works' or 'self-assessed holiness' then it is sure to be lost whenever you fall. Once your faith is gone, your become an easy target.
Guard your faith jealously.

At all times, when you face a situation, boldly declare. I am a Child of God! satan has no power over me! Keep saying it till you believe it. He that is in you is greater than he that is in the world. The enemy has no choice but to flee when you bring Gods word. But thats what guilt does, it makes you doubt your rights to those promises. Dont fall for it.  If things God gave you are slipping out of your hands "Health, wealth, opportunities e.t.c" Speak God's word boldly and command the situation to obey.

If you don't believe me, read Romans 8:33

No one can bring a charge against you. No one!

Jesus is the one that condemns and he is the one interceding on your behalf. He is the one who died and rose again for you. You are covered, justified.

Romans 8:31 also says IF God be for us, who can be against us?....

The key here is actually 'have faith not guilt'

We have the ability to please God and we should. Because when we became his children we accepted him as our Lord. This means we will serve and obey him. His word says that even when we are unfaithful, he is faithful. The reason to stop sinning is not to buy things from God. It is because we love him and it grieves him when we do.

Unfaithfulness to God, feeds off a nature that does not build faith. It feeds off a nature that does not believe, so one can expect that living by that nature can only lead to destruction. Not because God's promises stop being available to us, but because the devil uses the guilt of people's actions against their faith and they let him walk all over them.

So this is how guilt works:
1. A CHILDofGOD(COG) is walking right in the centre of God's will for them. Full of Gods word and power. Aware of Gods promises and walking in them. Doesn't take nonsense when things go contrary to the word of God. He/She decrees accordingly and it comes to pass
2. COG might fall for temptation leading to a mistake
3. Devil tries his luck to steal something from the person
4. Person is about to pray and activate his rights
5. Guilt comes and says "Really? Are you sure you have a right to that?
6. Person wants to search Gods word and feed his spirit. Guilt again "Really? Don't you think you are too filthy to be in God's presence?"
7. Person reads less and less of the word, prays less and less (forgetting all his/her rights). Less word = less faith not less rights.
8. Person who still has all the same rights as he/she did in number 1 allows the devil steal/kill and destroy. Because faith is gone.
9. Person who still loves God is weakened by starving his/her spirit from Gods word and presence, leaving COG who still has all rights and privileges from number 1, living like a victim of circumstance.

Say God Forbid!
God Forbid!

At some point my people, we are going to have to realize
-That our righteousness comes from God.
- Nothing can separate us from God's love.
- No devil has a right to judge you or punish you because you sinned.
- We live holy because we love God. Not because we are buying his blessings
- Living in sin, hurts a persons soul, it erodes faith and grieves God.

My Advice: Read a bit of the bible everyday, no matter how sinful you feel and pray always. If you read the earlier post "Animated For Purpose" you will probably better understand why I say this.

PRAYER:
Thank you Jesus for the wonderful work you did on the cross. You did a truly complete work. Giving my all that pertains to life and Godliness and securing it in the blood of Jesus that washes all sins away. devil, I command you to get your hands off my stuff. Get your hands off my life, my brain, my health, my finances. I do not care whatever your reason is, Jesus has paid it all. He went to hell and made an open show of you, I belong to him and he is the judge now. I cover my self with the blood of Jesus and I have a right to all the blessings of the saints. I decree a double portion of blessing in my life for all that was stolen from me by the enemy in Jesus Name. Amen.

Worship God like you know you are his.

If you felt unsure if you can pray this prayer kindly read this again and study Romans 8:33 and Romans 8:31-32
Godbless

2 comments:

  1. Wow, thank you so much. Satan get your hands off my stuff in Jesus' name. Amen. God bless you dear. Will always pray that prayer. Thank u

    ReplyDelete
  2. I started this year not praying and going to church. I feel like all around me is just going wrong. I want to be a better person. I'm always depressed and its affecting my huaband and baby. I'm not so warm. Thank you for now I know what to do.

    I must still read my bible and pray no matter what. Even when I feel down.

    thanks and keep up the good work Uki.

    ReplyDelete