Thursday 28 June 2012

The promise I hold on to




Yesterday's note was an encouragement to stand on God's promises for you. So today, I am posting a small collection of Gods promises which you can meditate on and claim for your self and your family.

This here is real spirit food, remember to digest it.

"And, behold, the LORD stood above it, and said, I am the LORD God of Abraham thy father, and the God of Isaac: the land whereon thou liest, to thee will I give it, and to thy seed; And thy seed shall be as the dust of the earth, and thou shalt spread abroad to the west, and to the east, and to the north, and to the south: and in thee and in thy seed shall all the families of the earth be blessed." (Genesis 28:13-14).


1. My future is secure in God. My Children will flourish and be a blessing on this e
arth. 




"And, behold, I am with thee, and will keep thee in all places whither thou goest, and will bring thee again into this land; for I will not leave thee, until I have done that which I have spoken to thee of." (Genesis 28:15).

2. I am never alone. God will never leave me.




Psalm 91:10 - No evil shall befall you,Nor shall any plague come near your dwelling.

3. No evil shall find its way into my home

(Psalm 92: 12-15) The righteous shall flourish like a palm tree,He shall grow like a cedar in Lebanon. Those who are planted in the house of the Lord Shall flourish in the courts of God. They shall still bear fruit in old age; They shall be fresh and flourishing, To declare that the Lord is upright; He is my rock, and there is no unrighteousness in Him. 


4. I will flourish and excel at everything I put my hand to do in Jesus Name.


As you claim these precious promises, they become a reality in your life in Jesus Name.
Amen




“The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. Instead he is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.” 2 Peter 3:9 NIV





No comments:

Post a Comment