Wednesday 13 August 2014

His will...His Plan

For we are God’s handiwork, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do.
Ephesians 2:10 NIV

It is the Lord's work and he has a plan.

If you dont know what to do, you are human. And if you call on him, you will see that He is God.
It is a great comfort to know that God created me for a work that he has already prepared in advance for me to do.

I was made for this. No matter how hard, I just need to lean on God in my weakness and watch things happen.

Hallelujah!
Be encouraged.

No wonder he said we will not face anything that we cannot conquer. He prepared us in advance.

Prayer for today

Lord, I thank you for being a planner.  I thank you for making me for your work and for pre-planning a work for me to do. Help to discover it and do it.
Lord I will no longer live timid or afraid because I know that you who began a good work in me and through me, you have a plan and will be faithful to complete it in me in Jesus Name
Help me to trust you.

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment