Sunday 12 August 2012

Letter From Heaven1


This is a letter pouring out God's heart to his people. Read the letter and digest the words beneath.
                           ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Soldiers,
This is a battle, its part of a war
You need to decide
On whose side you fight
To say you love me,
Is to say you’ll be true.
To say that you don’t means
I need to get to you.

But now as I look there is a third group
I see traitors and henchmen belonging to me.
I’ve saved them, I’ve washed them
Even called them mine.
But when I see their actions it grieves me inside.

Propagating the affairs of my enemy
They go about,
All around doing injustice to me.

Who do you love?!
Who do you serve?!
Stop doing this to me
Go home, Go back just leave the battle field.
Decide right away, on whose side do you fight
Go away, don’t call my name
Because you still betray me.

The End
 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When Gideon was going to fight the Midianities, God asked those unsure, scared and unprepared or unaware of the gravity to go home. God does not need numbers to win a war. He wants devotion.

See that ye walk circumspectly, not as fools, but as wise,
Redeeming the time, because the days are evil
Ephesians 5:15&16


The life we live (if we say we are God’s own) should propagate His Kingdom and Expand and Enforce His dominion. Its expected. 
We are soldiers, the battle is for souls and our lifestyle must ‘use every opportunity’ to further the cause of our God. 
When we compromise or even go along with a plan that propagates sin, we are fighting on the wrong team. When we fall back and or hide our faith, we are like those who went back home. But when the world already knows you as a Christian and you follow friends, trends and fads to erode God’s dominion over lives, places and situations you are fighting on the wrong team. When our words agree and encourage sin what is to be said of us?

God has called you friend, don’t call yourself a traitor.
Once again be wise in the way you walk
Your conversation should be ALWAYS be full of grace
And seasoned with salt, so that,
You may know how to answer everyone.
Colossians 4:5-6

God wants ALL MEN to be saved (1 Tim 2:4) and come to the knowledge of truth, as His soldiers all our actions are supposed to make that happen.

1 Tim 4:12
Instead be an example, be salt, show example of a believer in word, conversation, charity, spirit, faith, purity.
We need to be examples that people can SEE.
Jesus said in John 14:
The devil is coming after me but even though he has no power over me, I will willingly handover myself SO THAT the world will know  that I love my father and I WILL OBEY whatsoever he asks Me to do. Jesus died to be an Example. To SHOW the world that he loves God. 
Halleluyah! Are you willing to SHOW?

1 Tim 5:22b & 25 - “Neither be partakers of other men’s sin. Keep thyself pure”.
2 Tim 4:2 - “Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine”.



Prayer:
Lord, help me not to give up territory to the devil, help me to show the world what a Christian looks like, what loving You looks like. Make me an example to show that it is possible to love and truly serve You. Help me not to encourage people into sin, help me never to be ashamed of being your King and Priest on this earth. Guide me by Your Spirit, give me strength.

No comments:

Post a Comment